[Gpdd] Announcement: Lynn

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 03:53:35 EDT 2008

His All,
     This will be entirely too brief but I need to let everyone know that
Lynn, Samantha and Tabitha's Slave, has not abandoned us, but is yet recovering,
and, of course, missing us! Merely healing is requiring much of her energy and
of course there are the other daily things that must be remastered. I would
give a fuller update, but it is 3:35 AM, and I must get to bed. But the digest
and its members are very much in her mind, thoughts and heart.

Alge and that daredevil Captain Jack   <----- maybe I should have named him
Sabastian G. Pigg! It's a more settled and sedate name, but, as it goes, he is
living up to his Capt'n Jack image. I think he believes himself to be a
pirate. (Thanks Manny for meeting him!) He sure loves his "mates" as he calls his
buddies.