[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Boars Wheekend

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Wed Jun 4 01:05:23 EDT 2008

Hi Granny

erm *shuffles tootsies* erm i've been having such a good time i've not
had time to write you a letter, just the odd text, hope you're not cross
with me....

I had a wonderful time and before you ask, yes Igor helped clean my eyes
more than 3 times a day they're the best they've been in ages... he was
very careful and offered to do so at the wedding too, i agreed!!  and i
took all my meds and didn't make too much of a mess i did shake my head
a few times and get it over everyone but they all laughed LOL i copped
poor Fugly once right on the nose he looked totally bewildered and then
ended up laughing so much he peed !!

The Eiffel Tower was HUGE i was going to climb it but i thought i better
keep my energy for the wedding and dancing with my beloved Lady Bug
SIGH.... xxxxx she's soooo pretty....
I don't know if you have heard but the younger boys were nearly set upon
by these weird people yelling out 'rats' i have no idea why they said
that, i didn't see any rats i wouldn't want to see any as they've got
very very big toofies eeeeek    Anyway they all climbed to the top and i
was busy taking pigtures when the next thing i saw was PigAir fly over
and out jumped Captn. Jack oooooo he is one very clever piggie you
should've seen the way he glided in and then they helped him on to the
tower and then he and Manny repelled down the side i've got a great
video of them i'll show it to the girls at the wedding.

The Dolly Mixtures we so kind and had the most magnificent food there
was loads of it, of all kinds i'm not sure how their slave managed it
but she had food from all over the world!!!!  She was lovely we all got
cuddles and lap time with her and lots of strokes so we'd not miss our
slaves, thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxx   and granny i didn't disgrace myself on
her lap either.

I decided to stay on with Fugly and the PiggyFriends and the Piggy
Porcelains they're all showing me around the UK, it is a lovely place
but they said it was nearly summer but granny all it's doing is
raining.... i'm trying to work out how to send some of it down to you as
i know we need it for my grass.  I'm not going thru that tunnel thing
tho i didn't like the idea of not being able to eat for that long.. so
PigAir organising a special flight for a few of us to zip us back to the
US in time for the wedding.    I'm going to go see Lady Bug and Joan and
pick her up, i have saved the special roses (shhhhh don't say which ones
granny) just for her, mind you i had to hide them as a few of the boys
were excited one night after some drinking and decided to play games on
us all and go thru our luggage and mix it all up... my towels ended up
in Teddy's bag and he thought that was really funny as he was trying to
work out what to do with them, i showed him the trick of how to grab a
towel and drag it under a pigloo so it kept you warm LOL

I better go now granny, please don't worry i'm being looked after really
really well by all my special friends and their lovely slaves.  I wish
one day that you too could come and meet them as they too have soft
hands and whisper in my ear and kiss my ears too not quite like you but
it's still nice.

Miss you heaps, wheeeeeeeeeeek give that noisy Tommy bird a hello from
me too,

Your Dukey boy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s. can i have some more money put on my Egg Card please.... xxx

Glynis Robson