[Gpdd] RESCUE: EMERGENCY ALERT: Piggie foster home needed in NYC, Queens

texg at cavyinfo.com texg at cavyinfo.com
Wed Jun 4 10:28:44 EDT 2008

This just came to my inbox:

From: lstn2myhrt at aol.com

Hi there,

I found a guinea pig in my neighborhood and I am hoping you could direct me
to where I can take this animal a shelter or a rescue facility PLEASE contact
me  as soon as you receive this e-mail I have a dog and I am keeping them
separated  I found the pig yesterday 6/3/08 and need to bring it to a
shelter I
live in  N.Y.C. Queens area and I am hoping you have the information I am
looking for

Thank-You

Cathy

lstn2myhrt at aol.com

If anyone can take the piggie, or knows of a rescue facility in NY,
please contact her directly (cc me, ok?)

Thanks!

Tex