[Gpdd] Health: common cold

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 21:36:17 EDT 2008

My heart-piggy ANNIE got sick when I had a very bad cold.  Sadly, she quickly died, leaving me heart-broken and wondering if I had somehow passed on my virus to her.  I asked a guinea pig person who writes a column in an animal related newspaper and she said that guinea pigs CANNOT get a cold from us.
I'd really love to know if this is true because it always makes me sad to think that my beloved ANNIE died because of me.
Now whenever I'm sick...I don't go near the pigs except to do a quick food/water/hay visit!
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy the groom tomorrow!, Baci, and Sweetie the foster

Don't buy while shelter animals die!  Adopt a pet.