[Gpdd] Misc: My Hubby-to-be, Teddy will be here soon!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Jun 5 01:23:35 EDT 2008

My Beautiful Bride:

Tomorrow morning I have a 9:00 am flight and should reach NC by 11am.
If it's okay with you, I'd like to take a taxi to visit you after I settle
myself in the hotel.
 I am staying at the Wheeks Inn.

I can't believe how close our wedding day is!  I am so excited that I just
can't sleep
and am keeping my brother and sisters awake all day and all night.

I'll see you tomorrow, my love!
Forever yours,
Teddy

Oooooooooh, my Wonderful Hubby-to-be...
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. But, if I do manage to fall
asleep,
I will Dream about YOU and about the Life we are going to share together.
I cannot believe that you'll be here tomorrow morning. Hurry, my Love.
I know exactly where the Wheeks Inn is, it's only 10 minutes away from
our apartment. I will call you on your cellie in the morning.
                 I Love You, Sweetheart.
                            Yours Forever and Always, Princess Snowflake
:-)