[Gpdd] MISC: Need Dana's Address / Off topic

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 03:46:54 EDT 2008

Hi All,
     Isn't our Florida House Rabbit Society Person's name Dana Hanks? I
cannot find her email address. Friends of my daughter's rescued 4 baby wild rabbits
(read: prevented dog from killing them after it already killed mother rabbit
and 1 baby) and my daughter now has those 4 remaining babies. They have fur &
teeth (are they born with fur? I thought not??) and are about the size of a
small 2 or 3 week old baby GP?   Question -- how to help these babies survive?
Daughter has bought some kind of special milk product, even kitten size nurser
bottles are too large so she's using an eye dropper and trying to cut up
veggies in tiny pieces, I.e. slivers. I've thought about soaking pellets and
offering them. She also has clover in with them.
     All help and advice welcome. These helpless little animals are so
adorable and so fragile. Their ears are unbelievably tiny. They are so vulnerable.
My daughter says they are livlier todya than last pm so maybe something is
going right.

Many thanks,
Alge and the bunnies 4