[Gpdd] misc; off topic

M MFug at live.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 09:25:19 EDT 2008

Hi guys just to let you know for some reason aol have lost my account in the ether so if anyone has emailed me in the last few days sorry but I wont have received it.

Could someone do me a favour and email me the gpdd for Weds as I have not had this, have now set up so gpdd comes to the new email address which is MFug at live.co.uk so hopefully will get todays gpdd ok.

Thanks in advance

M + Fugly (who desperately needs to know what is going on)

ps a while ago someone mentioned they were saving transcripts of Dukes party and cavaret as I have lost my email account I have lost all my piggy messages so if that person does have the transcripts can they forward them to me. Thanks