[Gpdd] Announce: My Prince, Teddy is HERE!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Jun 5 15:51:57 EDT 2008

Wheeek...Wheeeek...WHEEEEEEEK!
My Teddy is Here! My Teddy is Here! Oh boy,
oh boy! He flew into Charotte Int'l Airport at 11am.
And the others are rolling in tooooo as wheeeee
speak. Manny, Peaches, Mr. P, Baci, Cap'n Jack,
and Penny are all here and Fugly, Beanie, and
Nuttie are on the way. This is Soooo Exciting!
Our Wedding Rehearsal begins at 5:30pm at the
Pigs United Church and afterwards, we are going
to have our Rehearsal Dinner at a fancy restaurant
downtown called Pigs-travagance. Most piggies
are staying at the Wheeeks Inn, and everypig is
invited to the Rehearsal Dinner, so hopefully,
everypig will be there.

Oh Cool, Igor just pulled up in his Hot Pink convertible!
I gotta run now.

I am Soooooooooooo HAPPY...Wheeeeek!

      Love,
Princess Snowflake...