[Gpdd] Virtual: Manny and Peaches

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 5 21:43:53 EDT 2008

Dearest Manny,

  Oh my little stud-pig you are so athletic!  I am glad I was not there to see you and Cap'n Jack I would be so frightened you would fall. I do like a little adventure now and then myself, but nothing compared to you.

  My slave and I are very busy getting ready, too.  I have been washed and dried and had a mani/pedi yesterday.  I am packed and ready to go.  With me in my beautiful pink ball gown and you in your Tuxedo we will be the best dressed, except for the bride and groom of course.  Please bring comfortable dancing shoes so your feetsies won't hurt.  We can take our shoes off and dance barepaw!

  You have learned so much you will be the perfect escort.  You have a special gift just for me?  And long lace gloves?  How wonderful.  I have some gifts for you, too.  I have a lovely set of carrot cuff-links and tie tack for your Tux.  If you get hungry you can eat them!  But not until the end of the wedding.  Also, a soft, warm cavy cozy big enough for two to cuddle in (giggle giggle). Man slave sends a bottle of his apple mead wine to toast the bride and groom, and we can share what is left.

  I will wait for you to pick me up and whisk me off to the wedding.

  Your Ladypig,,
  Peaches n' Cream