[Gpdd] Announcement: Introducing Winnie & Lily!

Deb Ganley dganley at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 5 20:34:22 EDT 2008

We're happy to announce the adoption today of Winnie & Lily!  Winnie is a white & orange Aby, Lily is gray, brown & white with a little Aby in there somewhere.  They're 7 months old,  were bought from pet stores for a 5 year old boy for Christmas & big surprise, he lost interest already.  I saw them on GP Home (thanks, Joan & Lady Bug, for telling me about that site)  emailed all last night with the woman & Colleen & I picked them up today.  They're very sweet girls--very quiet right now but they've had a busy day!    Deb, Molly, Emma  (& Potter, always with us)    I guess they're now the Florida 4!