[Gpdd] Virtual: the wedding

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 18:49:15 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

My girls Guiny, Dunya and Woopy were picked up by Fugly and the Piggy
friends, met up with the other Winkies: Igor, Suus and Yaya and left with
PigAir.
They were happy to see their friends again, Woopy was so excited to go on
her first big trip she wheeked her little lungs out.
The girls were looking really pretty in the dresses I made for them, i think
they will have a great time! Especially Woopy looked so cute in the little
dress of hers...

I sure hope Igor will be responsible and look after my Little Woopy. I know
Guiny will just act as a dignified old Lady. Dunya i'm not sure, she can be
a little rascal.
Lets hope Igor won't sweep any pretty lady pigs away in his hot Pink
convertible...

Leah, please let us know they arrived safely. They are probably to excited
and engaged in meeting their old and new friends to text me!

the Lonely slave,
Mikey

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com