[Gpdd] Virtual: Wedding

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 01:13:22 EDT 2008

Dear Every Slave,

     You must all know how we worry that our piggies won't be on their best
behavior for such an important event as Princess Snowflake and Teddy's
marriage.

     Poor little Captian Jack -- who is not so little at all -- wants to make
some kind of sensational entrance with the rings rather than being part of
the dignified processions moving down the aisle.

          I'm sure that someone managed to get him straightened out during
the rehearsal. He is at that age now, you know, when he knows better than
anyone. Adolescents. Oh! I have spoken to him on the phone and reminded him, quite
sternly, that this event is for Princess Snowflake and Teddy. It is a day they
will remember for all of their lives, THEIR special day, not Captain Jack's
big event. I told him that he made a stunning appearance in France (my heart
nearly stopped when I heard about it) and that should hold him for a while.

     He even suggested that as a "Captain" he should do double duty and in
addition to carrying the rings should also perform the marriage ceremony. I let
him know that they would have to be at least 3 miles out to sea, in
international waters for such a union to be legal.

     Lady Bug, if he gets out of line, give him a good whack on the nose!

     He is very excited about being part of the wedding and so happy to have
been included that I think there's hope. Also, he'd like to meet up with Yaya
there, not to replace Charlie, but because each of them was so close to
Charlie in different ways. He wondered if he might sit with her and Suus since the
other boars all have their lovely ladies to escort. He will make a very
handsome escort.

     I'm sure its a most wonderful wedding, but what about Teddy's plan for
them to live abroad?

I can't wait to hear more news about the wedding.

Alge