[Gpdd] Misc: The Wedding was Beautiful...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Jun 9 10:57:35 EDT 2008

Hello Piggies & Slaves,
Sorry I have been so busy and my AC went out, and I was
having computer problems this past wheeekend too. Geeez.
So, I haven't had a chanceto update everyone/pig on all of
the Wedding Festivities. So, I'll do that in a little bit. But, I just
wanted to say THANK YOU for all of ya'll that were able to
make it and for all of their Wedding gifties!! Prince Teddy
and Princess Snowflake are on their Honeymoon now. Oh,
I wish I was on vacation right now.

Ok, I have to get back to work, but I'll write more about their
Wedding later and of course, there's going to be a website,
so be on the lookout...Wheeeeek!

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
               Leah...Slave to the Newlywed Princess :-)