[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Mary Fran's piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jun 10 09:12:19 EDT 2008

Mary Fran,

I was so very sorry to learn about the tragic loss of Little Bear and California Cookie. They would have loved to have spent their vacation with Joan and Lady Bug.

It is even worse that it happened when you were away on holiday yourself and had to hear their story second hand.

Even in our miserable English climate, piggies can be struck down with heatstroke and the Piggyfriends' rodentologists treat many who have succumbed as they cannot stand extremes of temperature.

I'm so sad that you now find yourself piggyless and hope that, in time, you might be able to give a lovely home to some more little ones.

With our most sincere condolences and sympathetic wheeks,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.