[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] RIP CA Cookie and Little Bear

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Wed Jun 11 00:40:56 EDT 2008

Oh Mary Fran

i'm so so sorry to read that your little darlings have gone to the
bridge :'( i'm sitting here at my desk and tears are pouring down my
face, these sweet little ones have been apart of our lives for so long
:(
RIP Cookie and Little Bear run free at the bridge little ones, i'm sure
by now you've met up with our Sully and all the other beautiful piggies
from the gpdd.  I know you'll take care of each xxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) and special piggie kisses for you
both, please know our thoughts are with you both xxxxxxxxxx
Two more little darlings smiling down at us from the bridge :(
All our love

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx