[Gpdd] announcement: RIP Dear CA Cookie and Little Bear

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 11 06:20:14 EDT 2008

Dear Mary Fran

I am deeply saddened to read of your loss, of not just one piggy, but both your girls.   And in such tragic circumstances too.          I know exactly how you feel, because on 7th August 2007 I lost my Dougall to exactly the same thing - heat stroke.   It takes the piggies so quickly.

I actually lost 3 piggies in the space of 2 months last year, and thought I'd be forever piggiless, but I couldn't stand not having the love and comfort of those dear little creatures God gave to us.

I know you will be heartbroken at this time, as I am for you.   All piggy slaves will understand of your suffering, and I pray for your comfort at this sorrowful time.

Warm regards and God Bless,
Julie
Wheeky & Donald
forever keeping Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie, Brandy within my heart & soul