[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Cookie and Little Bear

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 21:30:31 EDT 2008

Mary Fran,

     I was stunned when I read of the accidental passing of that famous
"California Cookie" and of that equally famous and adveureous Thunderbear's Captain
with the gentle sounding name, "Little Bear." I've reread this several times
and my mind continues to reject the possibility while knowing that it is true.
Such a terrible accident.

     My feelings go beyond being so so sorry for you though they certainly
include that. All of our piggies are so special, but Cookie and Little Bear were
such "personalities" on the digest. I know that my boys thought that they
were the greatest.

     The timing is ironic, too. Excuse me while I bring the last of the Jolly
Rodents, Charlie, into this. He finally had a friend that he could live with,
play with and enjoy, but it turned out to be for such a brief time. Likewise,
you were finally about to have more time to spend with your girls.

     I'm sure that the RV swung by, probably at Joan's, and there were cool
drinks on board as well as crisp snacks and warm friends to welcome them.

     I truly don't know what to say to you. Like Glenis, I feel so sad and am
glad my tissue box is at hand.   They were one of a kind little girls and we
will all miss them.

God bless you,
Alge and Captain Jack