[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Lady Bug's birthday party

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jun 12 13:28:42 EDT 2008

Hello everypig,

Have you all recovered from the excitement of Teddy and Princess Snowflake's wedding? Are you ready to party again?

Don't forget that Sunday 15th. June is Lady Bug's birthday and we are holding the celebrations as part of our camping adventure weekend here at Piggyfriends. I know that you haven't forgotten, Fugly. A shuttle vehicle is available from Gatwick airport direct to our door for those piggies taking PigAir flights.

Slave has cleared out the summerhouse to provide lots of piggy sized accommodation for those who do not want to camp. Duke is on our list for a summerhouse bunk. There are roses blooming in the garden for Lady Bug. Pink ones and white together with some Californian poppies grown from seed from her own slave's garden so she will feel at home.

The gas company have been digging up the road outside our house for a week but luckily they have now finished and we have our parking spaces back so there is room for Igor's car together with that of any other piggies who want to drive. I'll ask Slave to tie some balloons to the front wall so that you will know when you have arrived.

All piggies are welcome to bring their own camping equipment ( especially those who know how to erect a tent or we could be in trouble ) together with any items suitable for our SAS manouevres. Some of our camouflage netting has been commandeered to cover the strawberries but there looks to be plenty left for our purposes.

Slave visits a farm where one can do PYO. I'm sure that this means "pig your own" so there will be lots of yummy veggies for all as well as a special birthday cake for Sunday and lots more veggies growing in the garden for those extra snacks.

Let us hope that the weather is kind to us.

Looking forward to meeting all our friends again. See you soon!

Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.