[Gpdd] [SILLY]<A quick stay at home>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:31:03 EDT 2008

Hi All,
I just wanted to report back about my piggies. They are currently sleeping a lot to regain their strenght for the camping trip at the piggy friends. Judging from the happy smiles on their faces the wedding was great.
I just cut Igors hair (poor guy was too tired to resist), I think it will help him with his SAS training. They made me save the hair i cutoff, yaya wants to turn it into dreadlocks for captain jack.

Ofcourse I took some pigtures ;-)
Here is the before and after pigture of igors haircut..
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Pigtures/photo?authkey=bvEB3NJ2pco#5211073664838306050
Igor with captain Jacks dreadlocks-to-be
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Pigtures/photo?authkey=bvEB3NJ2pco#5211073662105598034
And just because i really like this pigture; here is Igor with his lovely curls
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Pigtures/photo?authkey=bvEB3NJ2pco#5211073468914841986
Suus doing some exercise for the SAS training
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Pigtures/photo?authkey=bvEB3NJ2pco#5211073484021548882
And yaya, because she will feel left out if i dont show off her pigture
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Pigtures/photo?authkey=bvEB3NJ2pco#5211073503413584434

I really hope the links work, picasa is a bit unstable lately. If they dont work, try looking at them again at a later time.
Okay, gotta go, i think i have to pack some bags and cleanout Igors car (yes i admit.. i'm a total slave..) Hmm.. i wonder what all those shrivelled up petals are doing in there...
Grtz!
Janneke