[Gpdd] Bridge: Ca. Cookie & Little Bear

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Jun 13 09:37:22 EDT 2008

Mary Fran,
I don't even know what to say. :-(
I cannot believe they are gone. I've been
following Ca. Cookie and Little Bear's lives for
so long that I considered them part of my own
family. And you shouldn't worry about them
missing you at the Bridge because I'm sure
my Beloved Brownie Bear and Butterscotch
has caught up with them by now and explained
things to them. You know that you will see them
again when the time is Right. B-Bear was
Always fond of C-Cookie and L-Bear so I know
that they are running around up there doing
girlie pig things together and catching up.

I know what it feels like to lose 2 very Special
pets so close together and it just simply Hurts.
But, take comfort in knowing that they are being
well taken care of 'up there' and that one day,
another piggie (or two, or three)  will win your
heart over. But, until then, take care of yourself
and just know that you have me and all of us
here on the Digest that you can lean on when
you need to.

Please accept our warm Condolences from
Princess Snowflake and me--

                               Love 'n Wheeeeeeps...