[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Ca. Cookie & Little Bear

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 08:46:40 EDT 2008

Dear Mary Fran:
I am so sad for you.  I know how horrible it is to lose these special little guys.  I lost my original three within 10 months of one another and we can only hope that they are all together now and waiting for us.
Please know that I'm thinking of you and hope you will one day give other homeless pigs a family of their own.
We are all here for you in your sorrow.  Talk about your little ones to help you heal from this tragic loss.  Again, I'm so sorry.
With sincere sympathy,
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie (foster????)
In heaven:  Annie, Abbie, Monkee

Don't buy while shelter animals die!  Adopt a pet.