[Gpdd] (Virtual) Manny and Peaches

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Sat Jun 14 15:14:52 EDT 2008

Has any one seen Manny and Peaches, did Peaches go home? I thought he would
come home after the wedding but nothing so far except messages during the
wedding and right after at the going away brunch Leah was super nice to
provide the Piggies  a superb brunch buffet the day after the newlyweds went
off on their honeymoon. She dedicated it to the Bridge Piggies who couldn't
come to the wedding, and there was a moment of silence.  I heard Captain
Jack was there in his cape made from his multicolored parachute he used in
France to drop onto the Eiffel Tower. He said Captain Jack was taking
collections for his gold teefies, and offering stock in his future pirate
booty as security so he could be a proper pirate. Manny said he had a hard
time convincing him it wouldn't work cause piggie teefies grow! I heard
Manny and Peaches were in a back corner booth holding paws and talking
quietly. Peaches had a lace handkerchief, I'm sure they were sad to have to
part after such a fine outing and the beauty of the wedding was bound to
impress them. So please, if anyone knows where they went let me know! I'm so
lonely without him!!
Sandy