[Gpdd] Virtual: Camp Piggyfriends

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 14:14:17 EDT 2008

Hi all,

My girls have come home before going on after the wedding to Camp
Piggyfriends.
Thanks Leah and everyone there for taking care of my girls and giving them a
Wonderful time.
Woopy couldn't stop telling me in excitement who she meet and what they had
done on her first virtual trip.

The reason the girls stopped by home is because they had to pick up their
camping gear.
First their camping gear had to be tested.
Here you see Guiny trying out the tent:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/CampingtripPiggyfriends2008/photo#5212170101863153986
Of Course Woopy had to check out the tent too:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/CampingtripPiggyfriends2008/photo#5212170028831213842
This is the girls testing their cavy cozies which they got from Tammy of
cavymadness as their secret santa gifts.
Hopefully Tammy wont mind Woopy using Lotjes cozy..
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/CampingtripPiggyfriends2008/photo#5212170004050280178

Woopy was very excited to go to this trip and meet all of her new friends
again!
She was also wondering what this SAS training is, here in holland we don't
have anything called SAS, so we were wondering what SAS is, can anyone
explain?
Woopy sure hopes it involves climbing, (or loud wheeking) something she is
very good at.
Here you will see her in her favorite spot in the cage:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/CampingtripPiggyfriends2008/photo#5212170077410074562
(right next to the card with the cumcumber on it, maybe that't the reason
she likes this spot so much?)

Well, I'm hoping they arrived just fine, Igor picked them up with his pink
car yesterday.
I'm sure they will have a great time over at Camp Piggyfriends!

Many greetings,
Slave Mikey

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com