[Gpdd] Virtual:Camping & birthday

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 23:44:57 EDT 2008

Well, The Lady Bug finally got around to using her cell phone this afternoon.  She is having a great time and asked if she could stay longer (I knew she would do that!) but I told her she needed to be at home.  Then she asked if we could move in with the Piggyfriends!  I told her that, while the Piggyfriends might like that I was sure Penny and the other slaves in the house would not.  She grumbled but admitted she was just being selfish.

  She just loved the arthritis pills Penny gave her and wanted to know why I wasn't using them.  I told her that they were not available here so she'd just have to stay with what she has.  She just grumbled some more.

  She did love the ride in Igor's car and was grateful that no LAPS piggys were sitting on her.  She has become quite impressed with Fugly and says he's really shaped up into a good manpig.  She's so pleased that he's so much less irresponsible this trip.  He seems to be keeping Igor in check as well.  She always approves when cheeky boys grow into charming men.

  Lady Bug also just loves Casanova and thinks he and Lilac make a good couple.  She thinks Lilac has really come out of her shy self.  As usual, she had a great time gossiping with Daisy and the other girl Piggyfriends as well as the Winky girls.  Suus & Woopy kept her in stitches with their humor.

  I asked Lady Bug if she was a good girl and left some of the roses for others to enjoy.  She hemmed and hawed but said she left "some".  I hope she did not disgrace herself.  She did say she thought she was clever.  She found an old piece of pipe in Penny's back garden so she used it as a cane when they went to the pick your own.  She stood on the scale holding the pipe, pretending she couldn't walk without it.  When they were finished eating she passed the pipe to Igor to hold and the poor farmer couldn't figure out why she weighed less when she left!  He just couldn't figure out how he owed her money when he had seen her eating great swathes of greenery!  When the farmer wasn't looking Igor passed the pipe back to her so he could get on the scale and the farmer would be none the wiser.  She will get a severe talking to when she gets home believe me.

  Lady Bug should be home tomorrow night and I will be glad to see her even if she is a bit deceitful.

  Joan, cleaning LB's house for her arrival tomorrow.