[Gpdd] Virtual: Manny and Peaches

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 16 19:54:25 EDT 2008

Hi Sandy,

  I haven't heard from Peaches but Pumpkin came home.  He said they went off to the camp-out with a bunch of other piggies.

  Peaches has never been camping before.  She is used to some comforts like a warm bed and lots of food and hay.  Sounds like they have all that at this camp-out.

  If anyone sees them would you let Sandy and I know?  I am so mad at Peaches for not telling me where she was going.  Such a naughty girl!

  Pumpkin had a wonderful time at the wedding.  He hasn't told me much as he has been sleeping.  After all he is a senior boar.  A little about the rumblestrut blues and the sows tossing handkerchiefs and flowers.

  Hope she and Manny are okay.

  Worried slave Dee