[Gpdd] virtual; camping

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 08:44:31 EDT 2008

Hi Mummy we went paintballing today and I got my revenge on Igor, did you hear how after I had eaten a nice big lunch and was happily resting under a bush, Igor decided to climb in the bush but because he had eaten so much he was too heavy and the branch broke and he squashed me.

Anyway at paintballing I sneaked up on him and shot him in the bottom with a strawberry hee hee, he has a very pretty pink bum to match his pink car hee hee.

Then we played how many piggies can you get in a tent we managed 6, by the way you can only get 2 LAPS piggy to a tent.

Gulliver lost the matches for the bonfire and then remembered he had hidden them under the strawberry netting because it seemed like a good idea at the time, it took him a while to remember coz of all the carrot wine.

There is still so much going on here dont expect me home for a while, well at least until it starts to rain, weather has been great soo far.

Fugly the Fighter