[Gpdd] Announce: HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY, Lady Bug!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Jun 17 13:57:00 EDT 2008

Dear Lady Bug,
Princess Snowflake here (as well as my new Prince Teddy
who is nibbling on toes as I type this). Whee are so sorry that
we missed your Birthday Celebration and the Camping trip.
Wheee were on our Honeymoon, so whee hope you understand.
Whee're on our way back now to the States, and boy! is it a
loooong flight. Anyways, we just wanted to tell you that it is
so Awesome that you are 6 years old and wheee look up to
you sooooooo much. Hopefully, you got lots of pressies and
treats and all that good stuff...Wheeeeek! Okay, I gotta go.
Whee're in First Class, so whee get all the Carrot Cocktails
we want and the flight attendant is getting ready to take our
veggie order.

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY, Lady Bug!!!

Here's to many, many more...

                                               Love Always, PT & PS :-)