[Gpdd] Virtual:Camping

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 16:00:16 EDT 2008

The Lady Bug and I thank all slaves for their birthday wishes.  A year ago I wasn't sure she'd make it this far, but as long as she gets her meds, she seems to do well.

  She arrived home safely last night and has been sleeping ever since.  I think she's gained weight.  Penny, you have some awfully good foraging at your house.

  I did mention her awful trick with Igor, the pipe and cheating.  All she said was that it was so much fun she just couldn't bring herself to feel bad about the whole affair.  What a brat!

  She did do something that completely amazed me.  She said I could use some of her very fine oil that she received for her cane.  Of course she ordered me that while I was oiling my cane I could do hers as well.  I just did as I was told and must agree, it is a very fine oil and I wish I could get some here.

  She told me she found the matches for last nights campfire and hid them.  She was still giggling over that little prank when she went to sleep.  She could just imagine everyone looking for them.

  Anyway, thank you very much Penny and Piggyfriends for having both a camp out and hosting LB's birthday.  She expects more good things to eat here at home when she wakes up, of course, so must go and prepare a special salad for her.

  Joan/Lady Bug