[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Camping update

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jun 17 17:13:57 EDT 2008

Hi everyone, Gulliver Piggyfriend here again.

We had a great day yesterday but I couldn't post about it because Slave's stupid server went wrong again. In the morning we all went to play paintball at the adventure park along the road. The older piggies sat in the cafe and enjoyed the sunshine whilst the rest of us formed teams for the game. There are too many of us for one team so we made up Piggyfriends A, Piggyfriends B etc. Other piggies made up groups too. The Winky piggies made another team with Fugly and Captain Jack, who made a late appearance at Lady Bug's party on Sunday. I am sure that he will want to write his own story so I won't spoil it for you.

We all got very messy and Slave said that we looked like a rainbow when she came back to collect us. She drove us to Roly's farm, where we grazed one of his fields and Slave filled bags with leaves and other nibbles for afternoon snacks. Roly has some lakes where humans can fish so we were able to clean ourselves up a bit by standing in the shallow end. We had to be careful not to be nibbled by the fish as some of them are very big. Some humans were setting up tents and fishing gear by the lake and told us to be quiet and not frighten the fish. Those fish didn't look very frightened to me. Slave says that they hold competitions to see who can catch the biggest fish and then they put them back to be caught again. It seems a silly way to spend a day to me. Paintball is much more fun.

After lunch Lady Bug had to be taken to the airport as her slave needed her back home. We were all so sad to see her go. She was laden with presents and snacks for the journey and had several balloons to take home for Joan. I do hope that she can visit again soon.

Some piggies had to go home today so there were lots of tears amidst the laughter and less tents on the lawn. Slave is so pleased that the lawn is being fertilised. She says that the grass will grow quicker now so that can't be bad.

We have just finished watching Holland play Romania in the football competition on the television and Team Winky were jumping up and down when Holland won. Van Pigsie scored another goal. Wheeeeek!! Now we are going outside for what is probably our last campfire evening.

Don't worry Slaves. Everypig is OK and still no-one has fallen in the pond but tomorrow is another day.

Wheeks to all,

Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.