[Gpdd] Virtual: Captain Jack missing in action, probably having adventures somewhere

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 23:58:32 EDT 2008

Dear Every Pig and Every Person -- and especially the Piggy friends and you
dashing group of boars who always seem to get into mischief...where is Captain
Jack?   Is he there with you - I've heard that he left. But where did he go.
Any pig that takes a Pirate as his role model. I hate to think. He seems to
think he commands quite a swashbuckling presence.

     I have heard that he bought a black eye patch is is referring to himself
  as "a black patch pirate." Who knows what else is going on.

I hope he doesn't try to cross the Antantic in a dingy!!

Alge   <---- a worried mum