[Gpdd] (SILLY) The tale of the missing piggies continues

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Thu Jun 19 07:27:03 EDT 2008

I have had a very disturbing report, a friend sent me a link to a MySpace video story. It seems a guinea pig, dressed as a pirate and wearing a flowing multicolored cape, was arrested in Trinidad, for bungee jumping off a bridge over a river gorge and for impersonating a pirate, such things are taken seriously in the Caribbean.  Apparently he needed to have a guide with a permit, and  he appeared to be slightly inebriated.  He was bailed out by a Lady and Gentle pig both of whom seemed very agitated and upset, the Lady pig was crying into a lace handkerchief.  I went to show the video to Alge but it had been pulled as inappropriate content. I haven't heard from Manny yet but I'm sure it was he and Peaches there with Captain Jack. I'm sure they will call or text or send a telegram, how can they travel further without funds, what about a passport!! I am just distraught, I know he and Peaches wanted more time together but to run off outside the U.S. Its so dangerous and Captain Jack seems a bit out of control, but if Manny and Peaches agreed to go I'm not sure  who was chaperoning who, I didn't even know PigAir went to the Caribbean, OH! Manny please call, everything will be ok! just call! I am so worried, And I must apologize to Alge and Dee and Joe, I had advised Manny the night before he left on the wedding trip. We were talking about his feelings for Peaches, I told him he must follow his bliss, but to Trinidad? If anyone or anypig hears please let me know, in the meantime I will keep my line open
Sad Sandy