[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Camp Piggyfriends

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jun 19 11:20:18 EDT 2008

Hi Slaves, Gulliver Piggyfriend here,

If you are missing any piggies, I can tell you that the last few tents are being dismantled and the piggies are packing up to go home. It is getting very windy here and the tents are proving hard to take down. Maybe not everypig is trying as hard as they should.

We are due some nasty wet and windy weather for tomorrow and the weekend so it is better for everypig to be safely at home again. I hope that Team Winky's ferry crossing will not be too rough.

Slave is mowing the lawns before the rain comes so she needs the tents out of the way but the remaining piggies are catching the lawn clippings for a late lunch.

A PigAir helicopter has just landed on the lawn. I had better go and see who it is for and wave them goodbye.

Thank you slaves everywhere for allowing your piggies to attend our festivities. I hope that we can do it again sometime.

Regards from Gulliver.