[Gpdd] virtual; Camping

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jun 20 08:09:27 EDT 2008

Hi mummy, well I might be coming home this weekend as the weather man says it is going to rain, Gulliver says they dont know what they are talking about, as last time they said it would rain they had lovely sunshine, so I may be home I might not.

We couldnt have a camp fire the night Lady Bug went home as the matches had mysteriously vanished, due to carrot wine I cant remember where we found them in the end.

I have 20 euros which I won from Igor..... oooops wasnt supposed to mention that.

Igor had to have a shower after the strawberry bum incident heee heee he shrunk to about half the size when he was wet, not like me who stayed a big manly chunky piggie, although not chunky enough for LAPS yet but I am working on it.

Shadow, Midnight and Casanova are great guys so full of energy it took me a long time to get them out of my tent so I could get some sleep, in the end Gulliver had to send them to bed.

I am looking forward to more SAS games today and another camp fire with classic piggy songs, me and Igor may even dress up again and teach the new boars the cell block tango.

Duke has escorted Lady Bug home so we are keeping in touch via text message, he sends us ideas for new games we can play, hope slave Penny doesnt notice the tea towels going missing hee hee Duke will have to tell you about that game.

Gotta go and enjoy the sun

Fugly the Fabulous Fearless Fighter