[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Bess

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Jun 20 14:51:55 EDT 2008

Kay, please accept our very belated condolences on Bess's passing.  We are so very sorry for your loss.  Although she lived to be almost six, we know that piggies are never with us long enough.  Thank you for telling the story of how she warned you when your stove began smoking.  She obviously was thanking you in advance for how you would later save her life so many times.  How amazing that she overcame a bladder stone, dilated cardiomyopathy, and the amputation of her toes.  We think she earned the name Brave Bess in many different ways.  What a survivor she was.  Bess was so lucky that you were so loving and attentive and it is a tribute to your wonderful care that she lived more than a year after her heart diagnosis, when the vets thought she might only have a week.  We are glad that her passing was so peaceful, with you holding her; we know she had a safe journey to the other side from the comfort of your arms.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday