[Gpdd] MISC: A very bad photo of Captian Jack

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 03:27:09 EDT 2008

http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/guinea-pigs/default.aspx

If you scroll down far enough you'll see him from a different (& improved)
perspective.

http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=87245

(And OK Leah --- all this came about just because I was reading the
Princess's blog.   By the way -- what happened to the Prince and Princess's plan to
spend time in Europe, possibly even living there? I knew you'd never let them get
so far away.   :)

     By the way, in spite of my well known lack of skills, I did not take
this photo -- a friend in a hurry took it with her cell phone and sent it to my
email address so I could get it into the computer. Didn't come out too well
tho, did it?

Alge    <----who suspects a nasty nip from Cap'n Jack when he sees this
terrible photo of himself. He'll be sure that his image will be shot. Those
streetcreds, right, Fugly?