[Gpdd] Misc: Update on Luke

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 12:38:45 EDT 2008

Thanks to all who responded regarding Luke.  As pet stores go, this
certainly is one of the better ones--a mom and pop store.  I think the  problem came
in when Luke's original cagemate was adopted out and they put him  in the cage
with the new boar.  Even though sows were present, the original  cagemate and
Luke got along fine---perhaps because they were from the same  litter.  The
newcomer and Luke were like oil and water.....

I eventually hope to house the piggies on the same floor, maybe even all in
the nursery.  But I'm going very slowly right now.  Luke is going to  the vet
for a wellness check on Tuesday.  Now that the weekend is  here, I'm trying to
make his current home surroundings more comfy....shelves,  bedding nearby,
etc.

I sure hope Lily and Isabel learn to love their brother!!!!!  Right  now the
girls are running around my feet, probably trying to read the monitor  screen
for clues on what's happening......

Janet