[Gpdd] care classroom pig

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 16:20:36 EDT 2008

Hi Laura
I  felt a deep sense of sadness when I read your sub on the sad little
classroom pig and Ruth in Portland has written everything I wanted to
say only much more eloquently (nice one Ruth),
I agree you are in a very difficult situation, and it really must be
hurting you. don’t give up on this pig, it deserves a life.
If, at the end of the day you don’t win, take heart in the fact that
you have tried .I do so hope there is a happy ending

 Best of luck and please keep us posted.

All our best wishes Dave, Yvonne, and the herd at Piggy palace. UK