[Gpdd] [CARE}<Flies>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:18:41 EDT 2008

Hi!

The best way to keep flies away, is to make shure they dont enter at all. My mom used to cover the cage of her pig with this really thin cloth so that the flies couldn't enter the cage.(i'm dutch and i'm having translating problems, but people here use it to in front of a window when there are a lot of instects flying around)

I thought that was pretty clever.
I think gorgeous guineas also has something for it...( http://www.gorgeousguineas.com/insects.html ) I can only use their shampoo since im in the netherlands, but if you're in the UK maybe thats worth a try.

Janneke