[Gpdd] Announce: Princess Snowflake's Wedding Announcement & Pigtures!!! (blog)

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Jun 26 10:27:20 EDT 2008

Hello Piggies & Slaves!

Check out Princess Snowflake's blog entry for Wednes, June 25, 2008.
I've already posted her Wedding Announcement on the Digest, but just in
case some of you missed it. But, what ya'll haven't seen are the Prince
and
Princess in their Wedding attire. Oooooooh, I think you're gonna like it.
Terry did a Wonderful job designing the Princess's wedding veil and the
Prince's top hat (THANK YOU, Terry!!!). They make quite the couple, I
must say.

Check it out at:

http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-blog/guinea-pig-mcneil/blog-june2508.aspx

Also, if you have missed any of the previous posts, you can see them at:

http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-blog/guinea-pig-mcneil/leah-default.aspx

ENJOY!!!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
                     Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)