[Gpdd] [misc] quick message from peanut

lucky duck undermyskin11 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:22:33 EDT 2008

Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday guys :3

When my slave told me how you were saying happy birthday to me and stuffs I was so happy a popcorned

I got to eat some watermelon which I chose to share with spike my best friend

And a message to all the gunni pigs out there, If you popcorn enough your slave might just give you something yummy to eat!

And from Peanut, Spike, Boomer and Heather(slave) Doris you are in our prayers! <3

~And also welcome Casanova!!~