[Gpdd] Health: My Spicy is sick

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 15:57:52 EST 2008

Hi friends!
I took Spicy to the vet this morning when I noticed that she was breathing heavy.
Listening to her, I could hear what I thought was congestion.  The vet agreed and
put her on an antibiotic and I separated her from Merri and Macie.  We're really not positive as to what it is because she's not sneezing or coughing...it's just this breathing and funny sound thing going on.
Any suggestions?
If the meds don't change anything for her by Tuesday, we need to see the vet again.
Thanks for your help,
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, and Baci

Dogs & cats can't add...but they sure can multiply!  Spay/Neuter!