[Gpdd] MISC: Who has the lowest shipping costs?

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Mon Mar 3 16:37:04 EST 2008

I'm looking for an online place to order oxbow food that has reasonable food and
shipping prices. I used to buy from a place called Critter Corner (or something like
that) and they had good prices and charged you only the exact shipping cost but they
were bought out by another company who is more expensive. Some places charge handling
costs as well as shipping. I understand that it costs to ship but as a consumer I
hope to find the best deals that I can.

Hopefully this is okay to ask as I think we are all looking to save money in the
sometimes expensive world of piggieland, especially when the local stores are not
helpful.

If you've got a great place that you buy and have items shipped from, I'd love to
know about it.

Thanks, Bethany