[Gpdd] Misc: Mucho Changes for Princess Snowflake and me

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Mar 4 11:10:16 EST 2008

Hello Slaves!
Sorry the Princess and I haven't been writing
in as much as whee should. I've pretty much
given up on catching up with my readings. I'm
so behind, and I think I need to just start fresh.
I skim the Archives every few days and have
been so Sad to read of all of the passings. :-(
Please know that I am Always thinking of our
grieving Piggies & Slaves and that my Heart
goes out to each and every one of YOU.

Now, for some shocking updates. Well, the
Princess and I are leaving Daddy Slave and
moving into a townhouse (a rental) in a couple
of wheeeks. Yes, it's true. I'm divorcing Blaine.
He did something Bad last May and I can forgive,
but I can't seem to forget. So, it's in our Best
interest to just go our own separate ways. I told
him back in November that I wanted 'Out' so
this is not a surprise. And then everything just
seemed to fall into place. I found a 2-bedroom
townhouse located 2 miles from work during
Christmas break, and then I went full-time at
Wachovia at the end of January. I have to say
that 2008 is going much, much Better than 2007.

February 27th was the day that my Beloved
Brownie Bear died last year. So, that was a
bad day for me. That was the beginning of a
very Bad year. Thank Goodness this year is
going better. [Whew!]

I've been packing up and getting rid of things
and going through papers, etc. And the boxes
are started to fill up my living room and the
upstairs loft. I am being Very Careful with the
Princess because the last time she saw her
owners packing up, they abandoned her. :-(
I am ordering the next size down Marchioro
cage (40" x 21") and will have that already
set up for the Princess at the townhouse so
that there is no lapse in pig service. Ya'll know
how she is, right? Afterwards, that will be her
travel cage. Wheee're moving 30 minutes
north to the northeast Charlotte area. So, whee
will only be 15-20 min away from Dr. Griffin.
And I'll be able to come home for lunch everyday
to take care of the Princess's pigly needs.

It's sad that we're leaving Daddy Slave, sure.
But, I think at this point, I'm more Excited about
the Princess and I having our own place. We'll
have Girl's Night everynight...Wheeeeeek!

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
           Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)