[Gpdd] Misc Birthday piggie

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:08:15 EST 2008

Hi, i dont normally write when my piggies have birthdays. But this one is extra special. Dimple is 5 today my first pig to reach the age of 5. She had such a dodgy start to her life. I bought her when she was 2 months old what i didnt know was she was already pregnant from her dad or brother. She was only tiny and we thought she might die giving birth. She had 3 babies but only one survived. She had a limp for a while. But got back to normal. She always stayed small. Out of all my pigs i never would of thought she would live the longest. Happy Birthday my little girl.
   Love mummy Carole x