[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Mi-Kee

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Mar 4 19:57:38 EST 2008

Kacee and the Munchees, please accept our belated condolences on Mi-Kee's passing.  We are so very sorry that she left so unexpectedly and so soon after you rescued her; it does sound as though she had a stroke or something similar.  We definitely hope that whatever was wrong was not contagious.  Please do keep us posted.  We also hope you will find comfort in knowing that, although your time with her was short, you gave her the happiest months of her life.  Mi-Kee was lucky to be a beloved member of your family.  We are sure that she understood how much you loved her and that she had a peaceful journey to the Bridge.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine