[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Josey and Loretta

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Mar 4 20:06:20 EST 2008

Linda, it was with much sadness that we read that your Josey and Loretta died within a week of one another.  We know how hard it is to lose one piggie, and we can only imagine how much harder it is to lose two.  Our hearts go out to you.  We are so sorry that Josey's loss of mobility was apparently a neurological problem and that you had to help her to the Bridge.  We are also sorry that Loretta lost her battle with ovarian cysts, despite the hormone therapy she was receiving.  Please know that you did your best to help them both and that they were so lucky you rescued them and loved them.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of them, such as how much Josey enjoyed her castle and how Loretta's fur looked like a bumblebee.  Please accept our belated condolences on their passings.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine