[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Buzzerre

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Mar 4 20:23:37 EST 2008

Susi, Brittany, and the Okie Piggies, we were very saddened to read that Buzzerre passed away after the possible return of the tumor that caused her eye problems.  Please accept our condolences on your loss.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that you did all your best for her and that her surgery last year likely prolonged her life until now.  She was so lucky to know such care, concern, and love.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how she enjoyed giving directions to, and washing the ears of, the other Okie Piggies.  It certainly sounds as though she had a wonderful personality.  Yes, we have no doubt that Buzzerre has joined Peter Gurney at the Bridge and will be helping him look after all of the piggies there.  They will be in "good paws."

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine