[Gpdd] Misc Health - Feef's lumpectomy

Suze suze at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 5 10:28:40 EST 2008

Feef is home and doing well after his surgery.  He's on pain meds and
and antibiotics, but seems very happy to be home!  The incision looks
very clear and doesn't appear to be bothering him too much, and he's
eating everything in sight.  The hardest part for us was not being able
to feed him for the morning before the surgery.  I felt so guilty!!  It
will be two weeks before we hear the results of the biopsy, however, the
Vet seemed to think it would be okay.  So we wait.  In setting up his
recovery area, the other two guys seemed really curious about what was
going on.  And they were quite concerned that he was gone all day.
Nobody got any play time yesterday, so we have some catching up to do.
Suze, Will, Rocky and Feef