[Gpdd] Silly: Winkle's bio for LAPs

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 11:58:17 EST 2008

Dear Hamlet,

This is Winkle here. I must apologize because my slave has been terribly
neglectful in terms of letting us piggies have their fair share of using the
computer. She claims it's because she is too tired at night to turn the
computer back on so that we piggies can jump from key to key to type our
correspondence to our friends at the GPDD... Well, she has been reprimanded.
Not that it helped - I am sneaking on to the puter as she is at work and
fortuitously left her puter on... wheeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

You asked for my bio - gosh I'm soo honoured to be asked to tell all about
myself. well, here goes...

I got my slave in the summer of 2003 (she's not very good about dates and
neither am I - I'm a piggie - what do I care about dates???) as did my mate
Widget who sadly passed away early last year. I still miss her to this day.
I am the proud papa of three lovely piggies: Licorice, Smokes and Squeeeks.
Sadly, Licorice passed away January 5th, and I miss him still. My favourite
activities are eating, sleeping, peeing, pooping, ogling the girls, peeing,
pooping, cuddling with my slaves, peeing, pooping, running around the living
room when I get floor time, peeing, pooping... You get the picture I think.
I especially like ogling the girls and peeing and pooping. But cuddling with
my slave is pretty good too. My favourite foods are the corn cob bits on
Oxbow's timothy haw, carrots, blueberries and romaine lettuce. I pretty much
like all good food, but those are definitely my favourite. I've been known
to nip into the dandelion wine when off traveling to exotic places like when
we all went to Oz for Duke's birthday.... I especially like carrots - I get
them and they stick on my front teeth so I toss my head around and bash the
evil carrot on the ground or whatever is handy a lot until I master it. Then
I contentedly crunch away.

Well, that's about it for me. I'm really happy about belonging to LAPs and
the only next bext thing is I'm hoping to be able to join SCAMPS later this
year in the summer. Cheers to you all, and wheeks for life.

Oh yeah, I've attached a pigture of my self in my younger days as well as
one taken more recently. The regal pose on blue is in my younger days - I
know it won't go to the list, but I'm hoping it might end up on the LAPs
website.

Thanks Hamlet for asking all about me!

yours in piggyland,
Winkle