[Gpdd] [Health] Balance

kaplans at peoplepc.com kaplans at peoplepc.com
Fri Mar 7 16:26:20 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I have a question. I have a piggy that when she was young she got a very bad inner ear infection that caused damage to the brain stem. She has trouble finding her sense of balance and she can easily fall over. Well my question is, is there any thing that I could do to help her? Maybe like therapy that I could do at home. I don't have a lot of money that I can spend on a vet or stuff like that. If you have any suggestions that would help please let me know.

Sarah and her White One